jechri

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cooler than me....

I have always known that my sister is much cooler than I. She is probably the coolest person that I know and I feel very lucky to have her as my sister.

She is the one who started my myspace page and my blog. Now I try to keep up with both so that I do not disappoint or let her down.

My husband is my hero and also one of the coolest people in the world. He is so good at so many things and already proven to be quite the blogger (watch out Tates).

Now I need to face the fact that my three and a half year old son is also cooler than I. He's got his daddy's handsom looks, he is already good at sports, he is musically inclined and now has his own blogspot.

If I did not love these three so much I would probably be jealous. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful family. I guess you could say that these three make me cool.

5 Comments:

Blogger lisa d said...

so not true, but thanks. thanks for playing all of my reindeer games, and being such a richard even when you're not required to be. you are the greatest- muh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 29, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger jen said...

so wait are you calling me a liar? I speak the truth!!!! Hutela!!!!!

October 29, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger lisa d said...

yeah i'm thick like that,
i stack like that,
i'm down like that,
i'm black like that

October 29, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Yeah, you are all that and a bag a chips and a side salad with extra crutons!!!!!

October 29, 2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

they are pretty cool...!

October 31, 2006 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home